Bali in 10

Style: Teacher Training
Teachers: Mark Laham, Louise Sattler, Todd Lavictoire
Studio: Greco

Thoughts create. Like attracts like. That which is like is unto itself drawn. The human brain is a transmitter and a receiver. What you are focused on most of the time is what you draw into your life experience.

What if your mind creates the world around you? Are you aware of your thoughts? Is there any precision to your thinking, or are you firing random thought-forms out in every direction? Are you the master of your mind or are you its slave? What are you paying attention to? What is your focus? Where is your Drishti?

If the contents of your mind determine your external experience, than might there be greater benefits to meditation than initially meets the eye? If your thoughts are physical and they manufacture your life, it might be in your best interest to guide your focus to settle on thought patterns and visualizations that feel good. Thoughts are real, tangible, measurable quantum particles in the air, a frequency you sent out. Without intention we tend to stray with no meaning or direction. With it, all the forces of the Universe can align to make the seemingly impossible, possible. The trick is to know what you want. Most people spend most of their time and energy focusing on what they don't want and don't like. Humans usually get caught up beating the drum of negativity, never using their preferences to narrow down their perfect life experience. With that said, sometimes figuring out what you don't want helps to specify what you do want. It's a fine line of separation with an overlap of borders, but after all, aren't most things in life? The power of belief is real and beliefs will get challenged.

A working definition of intention is to have in mind a purpose or plan, to direct the mind, to aim. The real challenge is to know what you want. So, what do I want? It's a tough question. If my thoughts and emotions design the world around me, what am I feeling on a regular basis? What are my overriding thoughts? Well, sometimes I feel overwhelmed, uncertain and indecisive. I feel lack, I feel unstable and incapable. I feel fear and I feel powerless. I know what I don't want. I don't want to be a slave to a schedule, to be a faker, to rely on anything or to be dependant on anyone. I don't want to be trapped or stuck in repetition, to ever stop learning. I'm scared of having no freedom. I'm on a perpetual search, although I don't know what I'm looking for or how to prepare.

All is not lost. There is hope. It's been said that in the creation of reality, one positive thought is more powerful than an army of negative thoughts. Thoughts consisting of love and hope move faster, have more agility, spread farther and out-maneuver anything else. Above and beyond the gloom and doom, there exists something else. Overall I feel hopeful, I feel excited and I feel prepared. I feel passionate, adventurous, open and free. I'm happy. I know I want the freedom to be spontaneous, to be real and authentic. I want to provide for myself and to be abundant. I want to travel. I want to learn forever, to embody freedom and to feel joy. And I will. And I do.

My consciousness has drawn my life experience into visible light. I expect the contents of my soul to display themselves in the world around me. I know that I'm waiting for myself in Bali and I can't wait for our reunion.

1 comments:

Mitchel W. said...

I must say that yoga is such an omnipotent workout. It might be overwhelming for some, especially for beginners. But once you get the hang of it, the room and heat will be bearable. But of course, it would
be great to know your limitation so that you would know what kind of yoga is suitable for you. Yoga teacher training bali

Post a Comment