Day 45

Style: Yin/Yang
Teacher: Laurie Howe
Studio: Rama Lotus

The entire Universe has a pulse. It's great to be back at Rama Lotus. It feels like I've been away for a long time. Laurie's Yin/Yang sequence tonight was original. She explained how everything has a pulse, that nothing is stagnant. When the body is locked in a pose, it's actually still in motion. She designed the Yang portion of the class with that in mind, pulsing in and out of the poses, keeping everything fluid. Rama Lotus is a studio of such quality, and I love being a part of it.

In a stroke of good luck, I won 30 free classes. I received the call last week, just before I left for the Ashram. Unbeknownst to me, anyone who took a class in the new Sun room during its first two weeks was entered into a draw, and they happened to pick my name. My bank account let out a long sigh of relief - that's a third of my challenge paid for. I'm incredibly grateful, and I'm excited to get back into the rhythm. Spring is in the air and it's getting warmer outside. Soon the snow will melt away and the Sun will shine, and all the plant-life will wake up and stretch. With another day off tomorrow, the world is my oyster. It's simple. I'm happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment